A Practical Guide for Business Negotiators
Bill Sanders, Frank Mobus
In today's volatile, disruptive, ultra-competitive business environment, Bill Sanders and Frank Mobus provide a new, useful, simple framework based on the popular Mobus negotiation training course used by more than half of the Fortune 500 including IBM, General Motors, Ford AT&T and many others.
- A new approach to negotiation that doesn't tiptoe around conflict and tension, but acknowledges and uses them.
- A much-needed playbook for negotiating in a fast-changing and complex world.
- A useful, simple framework based on three basic but distinct contexts for negotiating: Bargaining, Deal Making, Relationship Building.
- Instructive, current stories.
- Engaging use of dialogue to illustrate negotiation dynamics and techniques.
- Compact and well-written.
Audience: Broad audience of executives, managers, emerging leaders, and aspiring professionals who want to enhance their personal effectiveness by sharpening their negotiating knowledge and skill.